Apr 6, 2012

March Photo A Day

Meh. I missed a few days, but I filled in more than not.


Below are the prompts from FatMumSlim's PhotoADayChallenge


If you're like me, you take more pictures with your iphone than you do with your camera.
CLICK HERE for a link to FatMumSlim's blog showing you a few fun options you can do with your pictures!
I'm thinking I want to get the Keepsy, StickyGrams or the tiny book from Prinstagram!
Printing pictures gets put the back burner now with the wonderful world of digital, but this year, I'm vowing to print more pictures. 
At least 25 from each month that are my favorite. 


What do you do with your Instagram photos?
How do you organize your camera photos? 
Do you print or keep on your computer?

I'm annie_loo on Instagram if you want to follow! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Those heart sunglasses are awesome!!!
    Thanks for linking up to our party!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...