Apr 9, 2012

Easter Recap

This was our first Easter Sunday together at church! 

Easton's first Easter he was too little to go to and last Easter, he was sick.

I was sweating this Easter, hoping and praying we'd all be healthy and could attend our Easter service together!

And...we made it!

...after the Easter Bunny delivered a basket full of goodies.  A shovel, a watering can, a rake and a kite and a plethora of Easter candy that the dog didn't eat.  Good thing I had extra Jelly Beans because Kirby helped herself to MOST of them the first round. 


And.  Here's me with my boys. 
{Note to self- tan church wall is not a good background...we were going for the greenery, but as you can see, we didn't get much of that}
Oh well.  Smiling {most of us} family photo! 

 And this one is one for the books as well.
Sloan/Farrar family!
LOVE THIS!

 In the beggining there were 2.  Me & Brooke.
Then there were 5.  Us, plus our moms and my sister.
Now, there's 8 and our hearts are full.
{We missed you mom!}

 This little boy absolutely melts my heart.

 Honey put on an Easter Egg Hunt for Easton after lunch.
He had a big time hunting for all the eggs.
Skittles and money.
The Boy couldn't be happier. 
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

He is Risen.
He is Risen Indeed! 


6 comments:

  1. what an adorable family! looks like you had a perfect easter sunday. love the blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Is that one of your dresses you made? Easton looks so cute! Glad y'all had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog tonight!
    I'm oh-so happy that I did. :)
    This post was so sweet.
    The family photos just melted my heart.
    Your son is precious. & can we talk about how cute all the dresses were that you ladies had on?! *loved*
    I hope you are having a wonderful week.
    It's a humbling feeling to know that because of the love of Jesus, we are here today!
    much love to you.
    -colie
    xoxo

    theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE your dress (or is it a skirt?)....whatever it is, it's beau.ti.ful!! Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...