Mar 9, 2014

Our weekend

Our weekend was nice and laid back.
Mexican with my brother &nsister in law Friday night.
Saturday morning snuggles.
Blueberry muffins. 
Blueberry muffins could be my all time favorite breakfast food.
Fresh out of the oven, split in the middle with a dollop of butter.  Not much better.
A beautiful tease of Spring time.
A trip to Lowes.
A few bots of bulbs.  Hyacinth & Tulips.
A nice walk outside.
Practicing baseball in the back yard.
We skipped Church because Easton picked up a bad cough after swim lessons Tuesday.
We didn't want to spread our germs.
He and daddy did more yard work and Emerson and I went to the Mall.
My dad met up with us for lunch and a quick shop.
An interesting trip home with a screaming baby who refused to eat once I pulled in to the nearest parking lot.
We were pushing our 4 hour limit when we stopped and she finally ate 5 hours.
Lance had to bring a bottle of pumped milk from the freezer.
Talk about stressful.
But we ended the night with Rotisserie Chicken and Slice & Bake cookies.
All is well.  











We've got a big week ahead.
It's BIRTHDAY PARTY WEEK!!!
Let's all just stay outside until Saturday, as to avoid any {more} mess inside m'kay?
Joking!  
Sort-of.
We're having a baseball party and I can't wait to celebrate the ONE who made me a momma!
It's all about him this week, and even into next as his birthday is Tuesday!
Let the fun begin!

How was your weekend friends?


1 comment:

  1. Hope the birthday party was super fun! Emerson is just so cute. I miss all your pics on Instagram but hope it's been a nice break for you!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...