Mar 16, 2014

Easton's 4th Birthday:: A Baseball Party


We celebrated this little fella on Saturday afternoon.
He requested a baseball party, so baseball is what we did.
I love a Birthday Party and all the hoopla associated with it!

We had a Baseball Photo Booth with a few props for our guests!
I'll share that in detail later in the week.
Photo Booths are my favorite.
It's such a fun way to get a picture of all of your guests!

We had Baseball food and all the fixin's.
Sliders
Hot Dogs
Mini Pretzel Bites
Plus a few more yummy things.


My boy requested 'happy funny cake' for his cupcakes.
So, Funfetti it was.  I used white icing for these and added sprinkles.
2 boxed cake mixes and 2 cans of vanilla icing.  Can't beat it.


A round up of Baseball snack foods...
Peanuts, Cracker Jacks, Sunflower Seeds, Baby Ruth's.

The weather was amazing!
We moved all the presents outside and had cupcakes outside too!




And our Photo Booth picture!

The day couldn't have been more perfect.
Friends and family together celebrating Easton!
He is so loved!

We don't entertain at our home much but I love it when we do.
It made my heart so happy to have so many that we love come to our home.
A few times I looked out my kitchen window into the back yard to see the yard covered in toys, kids on the new trampoline, brothers playing baseball, laughter and smiles filling the air.
I had to pinch myself because it felt so perfect.
I don't think it could have been any better!

Later this week I'll share a yummy salsa recipe that I used and our full Baseball menu. 
And I'll share the details on the Photo Booth and some other craft tutorials for your own Baseball Party!

Thank you to all who came to celebrate Easton!
We love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl you did SO good, happy birthday to your sweet boy!!! Love all of the details, Pinterest worthy for sure!! Um miss E is getting so big! Miss you on IG!! Xo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun party! And I love the little details...the tiny paper baseball cap! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    I did my now 14 year old's 5th birthday party as a baseball party. One of my brother's coach baseball at the high school he taught at, so we had the party at the field/in the dugout. Was probably my favorite party of his!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...