Little Sister,
You are getting quite the personality. Full of smiles. Love to be looked at and talked to. Love to be held but getting better about some solo time in your bed or on a quilt on the floor. As long as you can be awake.
You're still a little stinker when it comes to naps. As I type this, your daddy is holding you for your late afternoon nap. You're happiest in someone's arms or curled up in someones nook. You gave us quite a wild few car trips this past week. Screaming every time we got in the car. Thankfully that was short lived. You are back to being a good car rider again.
We've found a few tickle spots that will get a giggle. Easton brings a smile to your face every time. A lot of the smiles in these pictures were you spotting him.
It's hard to believe in just 2 months you will be 6 months old and we'll be starting food. It's going so fast.
You still nurse every 3-4 hours. You typically nurse anywhere from 15-20 minutes and you're done. You get distracted easily so sometimes we have to retreat to your room where it's quiet. Secretly, I don't mind that. It's the best seat in the house, cozy and sweet. Did I mention quiet?
You sleep pretty good at night time, waking only to eat and then either back in your bassinet or back to sleep with me. I've thought of putting you in your bed for the first sleeping period but I just can't do it yet.
You had your first cold this week. But it came and went pretty quick.
You've moved up to a size 3 diaper and you are in most 6 month clothes. You are a solid little thing. We go to the doctor this week for your 4 month check up. I'm betting you'll be 17 or 18 lbs.
You are working on sitting up. You'll stand assisted when we hold your hands. You do really good at tummy time, pushing your whole torso up, but only for short periods of time. You're reaching and grabbing for toys and putting your hands in your mouth all the time. Teething? I'm not sure, but you sure do like them.
I'm thankful for these past 4 months with you Emerson. It seems like you've been with us forever, yet seems like just yesterday too.
Such a joy and delight you are, Emmy Boo.
We love you!
Those rolls!!! I wanna squeeze her. :))
ReplyDeleteThose rolls!!! I wanna squeeze her. :))
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteah! She is too cute for her own good! :)
ReplyDelete