Feb 8, 2010

Family Shower


This past weekend my Aunt Judy and my cousin Jeannie put on a lovely shower for little Easton.  We did a FULL FAMILY shower- including Lance's mom and dad's side and my mom and dad's side all toghether.  It was so nice to have everyone in one spot and for those that didn't know each other to put a face with a name.  I have the greatest family and in-laws ever!

Jeannie, me, Aunt Judy

I feel very tall- and for 5'3" that's saying a lot!
This is my great grandmother and my grandmother, both from my dad's side.


This, dear readers, is Ganny!
She is my mom's mom- and a HOOT!
She refuses to smile in pictures because her eyes squint---more!


This is Grandmomma, Lance's grandmother on his mom's side.

I failed to get a picture with Nanny, Lance's other grandmother- dad's side- but she was there. 
We are very fortunate to both have 2 grandmothers each and a great-grandmother and a great-grandfather on my side!



We got a lot of wonderful things for little Easton.

We are getting so close to the time  that he'll be in our arms and in our hearts!

Thanks to my sweet family who came to this shower (and those that couldn't come that were there in spirit) and made the day so special!  I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see Grandmama and SHANNNIE making an appearence on the BLOG.

    My best,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...