Feb 6, 2010

Coming Home 2010

Last night was Coming Home at Ali's School.  Coming Home is where the school votes for the boy that should respresent their respective classes and is during Basketball Season, where Home Coming is for the girls and is during Football. 

Ali's friend Cory won Coming Home for the 10th grade.  However, Cory plays hockey and his team won their game this week which sent them to the play-offs---meaning he couldn't participate in the Coming Home festivities becuase his game was at the same time.  So, the boy who got 2nd place walked instead.  He had a girlfriend but they wanted him to walk with Ali and his girlfriend- so Ali could represent Cory, who actually won. 

I'm a little bit partial, but I think she was the most beautiful 'escort' present!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww I knew you would have this on here.So glad you come Friday night. Yes, I'm a bit partial too. ha Hey, were we every this skinny???????? hahahahaxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, You are slackin! Get the shower pics on here. hahahahah
    I was just checking. Love you!

    MOM :)aka GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the other escorts, so therefore I am not able to judge who was the prettiest, but by the picture, your sister looks pretty. I can't stand her at all though.

    Cheers,
    Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...