Apr 7, 2014

Weekend Happenings


Can I really title this Weekend Happenings when nothing really happened?

It was a laid back, low key weekend.
Kirby's back went out this past week and we got to bring her home on Friday.
Lots of prayers have been prayed over this little dog.
She'll be 12 in November.  We know she won't live forever, but we weren't ready to give up.
She has movement back in both back feet and has regained bladder control so we're on the up and up.
She walks with the help of a pair of my tights- looped under her hips and held in our hand for support.
Lance has built her a wheelchair but I have to make a fabric sling for the front of it first.
Our first baby...we've roped the moon for her.  

Saturday we went for BBQ for lunch.
We did a little shopping after and headed back home.
The kiddos had a nap, Emerson with me and we had pancakes for supper.
I worked on Rulers and the boys cleaned up MY laundry room.
It's become 'the duck room' filled and overflowing with camo & hats & ammo & duck feathers.

Sunday we got up and got ready for church and even headed that way.
However, we were going to be too late so we turned around.
Emerson and I had us a little late morning nap then we headed to the driving range & got Mexican for lunch.
The boys played outside and Emerson and I did a little Barn Sale work then we all went for a walk/run/bike ride.
It was a beautiful afternoon!
Lance cooked dinner {grilled tilapia, brown rice, sweet potato/apple concoction}and washed dishes.
I'd call this weekend a success.
 








I hope your weekend was enjoyable!



4 comments:

  1. Eek! Baby toes are theeee best!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting soooo big!!! What a cutie! Just emailed you about your rulers! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from one dachshund lover to another. I found your blog through Bridget Hunt's and just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading about your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the photo of Emerson's little feet! You take such amazing pictures of your beautiful children, Annie. It will be such a joy for them to have these memories to look back on!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...