Apr 2, 2014

Easton plays Baseball!

We had our FIRST T-BALL PRACTICE on Monday!

I don't think I've ever seen or heard him so excited about anything in his 4 years.
I'm pretty sure Baseball trumps duck hunting.  
It's big, y'all.

We loaded up on Baseball gear at Academy on Sunday.
We let him spend his birthday money and it was all baseball related.

He wants everything just like Lance, so he was in heaven.

He got some little slicky shirts like Lance wears that say Baseball across the front.
Sliding shorts.  New pants.

He was REA-DY.  

He woke up Monday morning talking about it.  We talked about it all day.  Everywhere we go, everyone we meet, strangers or not, he tells them 'Imma play Baseball.  My daddy is the Coach.'

The kid is excited!

I've told him, that when he wakes up from nap, that he can come upstairs with me and Emerson.  More times than not, when he hollers out, I have Emerson and she's asleep and it wakes her up.  So, he hollered out, then remembers he can get up.  I hear his footsteps coming down then hall.  He gets into the lower corner cabinet in the kitchen and I hear the wrapper crinkling.  He comes up the stairs, fruit snacks in hand.  He looks at me and says 'I got 2 packs, one for me and one for you.'  Then, he says 'we need to go downstairs and pack for my baseball practice.'  This boy.  I tell you what.  He's something else.  

When he likes something, he goes all out.  
He's like his daddy.

Once it was FINALLY time to get ready to go, he was dressed to the max.  





 So, now we count down to Monday night, all week long.

What day is it Momma?
It's Tuesday Easton.
How many days till Baseball?
It's on Monday Easton.
How many days?
Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday- Sunday-Monday.
Gotcha.

Every day.  Baseball.  This should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. So Exciting. Easton is the cuties ever. Love the leg up and so serious!
    Thanks mama for keeping us up to date! Keep it coming! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...