Santa brought this little boy a Gator.
I can't wait till we have a place for him to ride it whenever he wants.
For now, he's pretty content filling the dump truck part of it with his toys and dumping it and filling it again.
We took it to a big empty parking lot to let him drive yesterday.
He had a big time!
We don't have steering down just yet. So circles do us just fine! He gets into the turns real good.
Like I said. Steering isn't his strong suit. Yet. It's just a matter of time!
Also...that house I told you we were building, well...these pictures are in the back yard!
I can't wait! Can't! Wait! Till we can just GO OUTSIDE and ride this thing.
Not haul it down 19 steps, into the bed of a truck, a 15 minute trip and unloading.
Just to ride.
Cannot. Wait.
Till then, we'll go to empty parking lots and work on our steering.
+e.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!