He wanted to be a Baseball Player.
Or, if you asked him...'a baseball'.
I ordered him pants, shirt and a belt.
However, the XXS Youth pants were too tight, and the XS were about 5 inches too long.
And we've got a cold front now so he'd be all covered up anyways, so we had to move to Plan B.
Better yet, Duck Commander.
A trip to Bass Pro, some camo face paint, and a neck full of duck calls, and you've got yourself a costume!
We only wish we had Unlce Si to go with us Trick-Or-Treating!
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

I love it! Happy Halloween! I hope you guys have a fun night!
ReplyDeleteBahaha. Oh my goodness. Don't show this to Evan or we will be changing Eva's pink bunny costume to this in no time at all
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'm dying! Love this idea!:) What a cute little duck commander:)!
ReplyDeleteI am dying!! PLEASE make Lance dress up as Phil and you can be Ms. Kaye;)
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! He looks so adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!!! He is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteSi would have been so proud my friend ;) He looks SO stinkin cute!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteWouldnt Uncle Si be fun to take trick or treating! Hey JACK! Give me some candy!
ReplyDelete