...This family!
Sunday was the Landers Family Thanksgiving Feast,
and---we all got to sit at the same table!
Left side of the table...front to back...
Gannny
Chad
Unk
Kelly
Jeannie
Alex
Greg
Ali
John
Right side of the table...
Bubba
Judy
Mary
Nathan
Carley
Bentley
Michael
me
Lance
Heather (end of table)
And...you can see big Ron & Easton down at the end too
Mom and Ronnie hosted and we all brought food! This was BY FAR the best thing I've had to eat in a loooonnnng time! I had to be quite selective with what I ate but what I did eat was scrumdidlyumptious!
Deep fried turkey, smoked ham, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, pineapple casserole, corn casserole, broccoli salad, dressing, cranberry salad, potato casserole, squash casserole, sister schubert rolls, and enough chocolate desserts to feed an army!
Lord, I hope we have this spread for Christmas! Oh wait...we do brunch. Dang.
Anyone up for a schedule change?!?!?!!?!?
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS FAMILY!


Well, can't believe you didn't say DELISH! ha Yes, Sunday was perfect and I'm very Thankful!
ReplyDeleteAnd, Thanks Mom (Nanny) for making all this possible. Or should I say, it's all your fault! ha No schedule change Ann, We gotta do Breakfast. It's my favorite meal. Sorry, Just sayin. xoxoxo