Cute! It looks like he's trying to choke you! haha
i love that you are both smiling!xoxo.
That smile is just great :)
great moment captured! LOVE playtime's like these!
Great picture! He looks totally stoked that you are down with him. =)
Oh.my.gosh.... I love your faces!!! ☺
awwww I love the hand on your neck....adorable!
OMG! How cute Ann! Sure makes a mom proud to see these big smiles!Dr Atchley is proud too that you quit sucking your thumb and have these great teeth! haha Remember him? Dweeb! haha
Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!
Cute! It looks like he's trying to choke you! haha
ReplyDeletei love that you are both smiling!
ReplyDeletexoxo.
That smile is just great :)
ReplyDeletegreat moment captured! LOVE playtime's like these!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! He looks totally stoked that you are down with him. =)
ReplyDeleteOh.my.gosh.... I love your faces!!! ☺
ReplyDeleteawwww I love the hand on your neck....adorable!
ReplyDeleteOMG! How cute Ann! Sure makes a mom proud to see these big smiles!
ReplyDeleteDr Atchley is proud too that you quit sucking your thumb and have these great teeth! haha Remember him? Dweeb! haha