Nov 9, 2010

Christmas Cards

Can you even believe that there are 46 days left until Christmas?  You're welcome for the reminder. 

This weekend we went to Bass Pro Shop (the only shop open at Opry Mills right now due to the May flooding).  Upon entering I felt as if I had walked into a winter wonderland.  The Christmas music was piping through the store, the trees were adorned with large old timey lights and country ornaments, Santa's workshop was set up ready to welcome lots of little one's willing to share their Christmas wishes.  The scent of pumpkin spice has been replaced with Cinnamon Cider and Spruce.  It's true, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Every year (minus last year) I have had our Christmas Cards printed through Shutterfly and this year I plan to do the same!  They have all the styles you could possible want and prices and quality that can't be beat!  They have some of the greatest Christmas Cards to chose from. 

I like this one...

and this one...

and this one...
How will I ever decide, with so many wonderful choices?

You can make lots of great photo gifts for Christmas. 

What better way to display your CUTE LITTLE BEAN than with a gallery wrapped canvas!

Or what about a calendar for grandparents so they can look at the kiddo's all year long...

Do you have a baby shower to plan?  They have some adorable baby shower invites!

With our fabulous photographer Kim Vetter, we have a copyright release so we can use her fabulous shots for some of Shutterfly's great gift ideas!

Not to mention, you can store all of your digital pictures on the Shutterfly site and share them with all of your friends! 
It's so easy! 
We love Shutterfly!

Shutterfly is my 'go to' for all my photo printing needs.

So, head on over and check out Shutterfly and pick out your Christmas Cards today!




Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010



2 comments:

  1. Well, RUN AND TELL THAT! Go Sas!
    I'll be sure to get you to help me if I decide to do this. I really should. I love Christmas Cards! And, i'm getting in the Spirit. Amy Grant and I have been riding in together this week. yayaya xo MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I was just thinking about Christmas cards, so this is super!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...