Nov 22, 2010

Sick Baby...

Seems as if it's one thing after another here lately.  Last week, he had a runny nose, this week he's got a cough that you wouldn't believe.  It's so bad, it makes him throw up sometimes.  His mood however, is still just as sweet as ever.  He's such a trooper.

Tonight has been the worst of it yet, hopefully he's on the mend.  We sure don't want to be sick for his First Thanksgiving!



Cool wash cloth and a little bit of water to keep us hydrated

And this...well, this is what happens when you cough for 3 days straight. 
You just tucker right out.
He fell asleep on daddys chest in about 2 seconds and then laid like this till bed time
Bless my baby's bones.

Now I know what my mom meant when she said "I'd be sick for you if I could" cause I sure would do it for Easton :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh Goodness! That little pic of him face down gets to me. I shoulda been there holding him all night. I hope he's better soon Ann. YOur the best Mom ever! xo

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...