Nov 24, 2014

Emerson's First Birthday

I love a good party.
And this one was so much fun.  
So much fun to have some pink.  {{who am I?}}
We celebrated Emerson the day before her birthday.
I will always do parties on days around their birthday.
The party day gets so crazy and before you know it, it's over.  
I want to always have their BirthDAY, low key and with just them.  
Maybe this will change as they get older, but for now, that's how I like it.
So, we did a lunch time party.
Chicken Salad, Ham & Rolls, Fresh Salsa, Fruit, Pasta Salad, Dipped Pretzels & Cupcakes.
It was all so yummy, if I do say so myself.
I kept the decor simple.
Some babies breath, a tissue tassel garland, balloons & some Paper Lanterns over the food table.
 I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I think you'll see we had a wonderful time celebrating our Emerson!



















Happy Birthday Emerson Sloan!
I know you'll never remember this par-tay, but I will.  Forever.
Love you sweet girl!

3 comments:

  1. loved the pic of y'all around her high chair! the touches of pink were perfect, but not overdone at all! the tassel garland has me smitten, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so soooooo sweet! I am always SO HAPPY on my babies' 1st birthday parties because it feels like a WE MADE IT! party. The first year is always the roughest for me. So glad yall had a fun, purposeful birthday filled with love and simplicity. HAPPY BDAY EMMY BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable, as is your family! I remember you being scared of a girl and PINK but now look at you! A regular girl mom pro!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...