Nov 6, 2014

Thieves Tea:: Young Living Essential Oils

It's no secret I love my oils. 

I try to use them first, when sickness strikes or even I feel something coming on.  

Yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat.  
This morning, I felt like I was trying to swallow a golf ball!  So, to my oils I went.

Last night, I put thieves on my spine and I also used Purification, Frankincense & Oregano on the outside of my throat.  

This morning, I made some essential oil tea.

I LOVE hot Orange Tea when I have a sore throat.  But today I gave it a little boost.  I added 1 drop of thieves and 2 drops of lemon and some raw local honey into my beloved orange tea! YUMMY!

I'm hoping to kick whatever this is or could become to the curb!

If you are interested in learning more, email me at a {dot} farrar {at} hotmail {dot} com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...