Fourteen of us bloggers have gotten together to bless one of you with a special treat!
We're giving away a
$200 Gift Card to Anthropologie!!!
There is only one mandatory entry.
We just want you to let us know what you would spend the gift card on!
All the other entries are BONUS ENTRIES to up your chances of winning!
The giveaway ends on March 15th.
If you haven't checked out these lovely ladies before, you should go now---after your register, of course---and visit their blogs. These gals are some of my very favorites!




Leave a comment and let me know what you'd buy.
I think you know what I'd buy...
HOME DECOR!
Make sure to visit these ladies blogs!
They are all so wonderful and I'm honored to be a part of this group!

I would definitely say HOME DECOR like you!! Not to mention, the day of the giveaway (March 15th) is my bday, so what a great present ;)
ReplyDelete---Dana Hartman
Hi Annie, I found my way to your lovely blog via this giveaway! If I won, I'd choose the Sprouted Kitchen Cookbook and one of the cute tea mugs :-)
ReplyDeleteYour new follower Nina
Hello dear!! I would not know what to do with that lovely giftcard!! It would be Heaven! I would probably a cute summer dress or two. And some home decor with any money left over. Love you honey!! xoxo Brooke
ReplyDeleteMy favorite store! I would buy a large metal "S" for my dining room
ReplyDeleteI could spend all $200 on their candles and be a happy girl!
ReplyDeleteLove Anthropologie! I would spend it on dinnerware and/or bedding. It is hard to choose! Everything is SO fun!
ReplyDeleteBedding for our much needed master bedroom makeover!!!
ReplyDeleteSome new clothes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Anthropologie!! I would definitely spend it on their home decor.
ReplyDeletei'd def buy home decor!
ReplyDeleteI am eying up some of their fantastic curtains!
ReplyDeleteGirl, You know I'd buy home decor too! Such a fun giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteHome decor and post baby clothes/accessories!
ReplyDeleteWell, it is my birthday on the Ides of March...in case you were wondering...
ReplyDeleteI adore all things Anthropologie, and would probably head to the clearance rack first to make the most of that $200.00. If I struck out there, I would then search out favorite new pieces on the wish list or head ove to shoes...the shoes are fantastic... And if that was a bust then I would head over to linens and then the dishware. Soooo many choices...
Thanks ladies!