Without further delay, I present Easton's 1st Birthday Book!!!
Easy Peasy! Get on Shutterfly and purchase your special occasion book today! These are wonderful keepsakes. I made on for my BFF when she had her first baby...and need to make one for little Zoe's BirthDay too...but they are wonderful. They come in all sizes and lots of different choices for covers, pages, fonts, etc. Seriously, what are you waiting on???
I really need to do a BIRTH book, and even a Baby's First Year book for Easton....but I haven't gotten around to that yet. That'll be next on my TO DO list! Maybe I'll get it done before he's 16! Doubt it.
I did not get paid for this little ole endorsement.
Shutterfly does not know who I am. Though they should! I'm a big spender on Shutterfly.
This is ust my opinion. Take it or leave it!
Now, How in the world did you do all this Ann???????????? Do WE get a hard copy to carry in our handbags????? YES YES YES!
ReplyDeleteOh Yes, GG needs one I think!