Easton Garrett
You are the apple of our eye,
the cream of the crop,
the jelly with my peanut butter,
the...
well you get the picture.
This baby is EVERYTHING to us!
I'll speak for Lance too, because I know he feels the same way, but I don't know what we did without him. "They" always said 'you won't know what you did before him...' and well, 'they' are right!
He's
sitting up,
rolling over,
laughing,
babbling,
eating from a spoon,
paying attention when you come & go,
chewing on everything,
playing with Kirby,
pulling up,
scooting, almost crawling,
and most importantly...
being sweet, happy and fun!
I can't believe he's 7 months old! It won't be long till we're planning his 1st Birthday!
Better get the kleenex out for that one, cause this momma's gonna be a mess!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!