Oct 5, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up (a few days late)

Ok, so I've been lacking in the blog posts lately.  Life gets in the way of blogging...or should I say, blogging gets in the way of life.  I'll definitely chose living life over blogging any day but I still enjoy blogging- just finding time is hard to do.

This weekend we went to the big Mile Long Yard Sale in Watertown, TN.  This time, we didn't loose a stroller wheel!  We had the BEST bologna sandwich in the world!  It was thick smoked bologna, made by one of Lance's customers.  Seriously... the.best.bologna.sandwich.ever! I left my camera in the truck but let me tell you folks, we saw it all- man riding his tractor in to town, camels, rednecks-oh, the rednecks...  I love it though.  I love Watertown; the small town feel, the town square, the country-ness... I love it.  I'm not sure I'd want to live that far out, but I do love a small town.  We didn't buy anything other than the bologna sandwich and some fried oreos.  Yes, you heard me right- fried oreo's.  Lance  had to try them.  They weren't bad---but I prefer my oreos with a tall glass of milk!  Oh yes, and some Ezekial bread... I do love a good yard sale, but I can't seem to decide what to buy---or rather, what I'm going to do with it after I buy it.  Next time, I need to go with a 'mission'. 

Sunday we went to the Titans game.  Easton stayed with Honey.  They had a big time.  She got him a new swing for the swingset at her house.  He loves it.  The child LOVES being outside!  I missed him like crazy, but we had a great time. 

Jamey (Tyler's GF) & me at the tailgate before the game


Tyler, Jamey, me, Lance


What...your husband doesn't carry your breast pump to sporting events?!?!?!?!
Husband of the Year!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Until Next Time,
Annie


1 comment:

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...