Does it make me a terrible daughter/daughter-in-law that yesterday, being Grandparents Day, went completely unnoticed??? How in the Sam Hill did this fall off my radar? I mean, it was the 1st EVER Grandparents Day for both sets of parents! I looked at it all week on my calendar and kept thinking "don't forget this, don't forget this..." and I'll be dang if I didn't forget!
So... to Mom & Big Ron, Papa & Donna, Honey & Bob, YOU ARE THE BEST GRANDPARENTS IN THE WORLD! We are a little bias but I'm certain that you indeed ARE the best! Easton thinks so. He told me yesterday! ;)
We are so thankful for each of you and how you interact with and love on Easton. He's super lucky to have you as grandparents!
We love you!
Well, You're forgiven!!!!!! I was qutie preoccupied myself. I'm just proud as punch to be Ggggg. These pics are UNBELIEVABLE! I'm going to get fired keeping this blog up! haha cya soon. Smooches !
ReplyDelete