Sep 18, 2010

On the menu today- RICE CEREAL

Happy Half Birthday Lovie!

We had Easton's 6 month pictures made this morning.  It was a perfect morning for pictures by the lake. The fabulous Kim Vetter will send them soon I hope!  I'll post a few just as soon as she sends them.

Because I'm ANAL and like to follow the rules, I wanted to exclusively breastfeed for 6 months exactly. AND, thank you Jesus, we made it!  Today was the big day to offer rice cereal to Easton. 

High chair assembled...check

Bib on...check

Beanie on- huh... well... check... what's a first 'meal' without a newsboy cap... right?

We were ready to GO. 






I'd say it was a success!  I made it a bit soupy- but hey, we're learning.

We've got a bit of a snotty nose, but so far Easton's Half Birthday is wonderful!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...