May 18, 2010

CIO- Day 2

Easton Garrett is 2 months old TODAY- boy oh boy where does the time go???

I've been an anxious mess all day long.  In the back of my head, I've been thinking about this nap.  I'm praying that todays tears are less than yesterdays.  Today, I kept my voice low for a few minutes before I laid him down.  I changed his diaper and swaddled him before I laid him down.  I loved on him a little extra before I laid him down and then patted him for a minute or two before leaving the room...

2:00- So now...I'll wait...and research Cloth Diapers...

2:15- the fussing begins...not full out crying just making known the he's back there in his crib all.by.himself. 

2:17- the crying has begun. oh.my.heart...

2:36- Still crying...but it's started and stopped more than it did yesterday...

2:47- this has got to wind down soon...

3:04- I can't research cloth diapers, read blogs, watch HGTV, listen to this much longer...

3:09- Went in to soothe him- gave him his passi.  Stopped crying...

3:30- No crying, but not asleep...has his passi---I've put it in about 5 times now...cause it falls out

4:00---MISSION....Failed!  only 30 minutes before he has to eat again...so we BOTH needed a break! I bet I put that dadblasted passi in 20+ times.  I guess we'll try tomorrow. He has to be exhausted so I might tyr it next nap! I don't know if I have it in me...and really...a nap on the couch is better than no nap at all...

For now...this is what today's nap looks like...


Until tomorrow the next time I feel like I can mentally do this again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...