1 month ago, today, Easton Garrrett Farrar was born.
Happy One Month Birthday Lovie!
This has been a wonderful month, a tiring one, but wonderful nonetheless. It has been filled with lots of emotion, lots of visitors, lots of pictures and lots of memories.
Today, while at Gigi's (my mom) house, Easton smiled 3 times in a row. He was looking up at my mom while I was shaking a rattle and the sweetest, toothless grin, covered his little face. Of couse, she and I both started boo-hooing while Lance looked at us like we were nuts. He SAID he told me earlier this morning that Easton was smiling and giggling at him, but I don't recall. He took the morning shift (7:30-8:45) while I tried to get some more sleep. This is Easton's happy time. He is wide awake after our 6/7am feeding. This morning, Lance experienced the happiness. This afternoon, I got to experience it as well.
I never knew that something so minor could absolutely fill my heart with such joy.
I look forward to many more smiles in the days to come.
Easton, you have blessed our lives beyond belief and we are so thankful to be your parents. We love you!
So, what makes you smile? Think about that and do those things that make you smile.
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
~Mother Teresa

congratulations on your new baby. They are definitely a joy to have. I am a wife and mother myself and I love it! checkout my blog if u get a chance...fast100xpps
ReplyDeleteAwww, Ann, I love your blogs! I have become your sister's friend on facebook and I love seeing her pics of Easton and talking to her. She is such a sweet girl and reminds me of you. Love you!
ReplyDelete