Yesterday we had a follow up doctor's appointment for lovie's breathing. Dr. S did think that he had improved. He rechecked his oxygen levels and they were ok- on the low side of normal, but still ok. He listened to his heart and lungs closely and said that everything sounded good. He referred us to a pediatric cardiologist for an echocardiogram just to verify that everything was ok- because the Echo would show us any problems if they were present. We went today for the echo and the doctor said "this is not a sick baby." He then confirmed what he saw- that indeed, he was not a sick baby. His heart checked out perfectly- his oxygen reached 99% during the test and his pulse was great. Jesus was definitely with us today. I had such a peace this morning while getting ready for this visit. The "what if's" had been running through my head for a few days now, but this morning- I had a peace- no "what if's." I know Who that peace came from- there's no other way to explain it- because mommy is a worrier! But not today- today I had peace. What a blessing it was to have that peace wash over me. Lance and I couldn't be happier!
Now, hopefully tomorrow we can achieve a nap- just 1 little ole nap- in our crib. We've been doing good at sleeping at night in our pack-n-play- but can't quite get nap time figured out. The minute I put a sleeping baby in his crib- his eyes pop wide open! We'll get it---just takes a little trickery!
That's all for now...
I'm so glad you had good news. Easton is precious. I'm so glad I got to see you guys yesterday!
ReplyDelete