May 14, 2014

Rainy Day Cookies

Today was a rainy day.
We did absolutely nothing fun at all.
We stayed upstairs and between loads of laundry and feeding and changing diapers, we watched tv.
Before I knew it, it was lunch time, then nap.
And the whole day was a wash, just like the rain outside.
It was nice to be home all day, but I felt like Easton was bored out of his mind.
So, cookies it was.
I was trying to redeem myself from a day of nothingness.






It worked temporarily.
He told me I was his favorite friend and that he loved me all the way behind his back.
{you know, when you open your arms THIS BIG...all the way behind your back is as far as you can go}
But Daddy came home and off he went.
I was left finishing the cookies on my own.
However, he was happy to help eating them.

Happy Rainy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. We have days like this. Where I keep making coffee to give me some energy to DO SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...