Feb 17, 2014

Valentine's Day & Birthday Weekend


 Another weekend has come and gone.
They go so fast.
I'll recap some of our Valentine's Day as well.  
After nap on Thursday we made some Cheerio bird feeders.
They entertained Easton about 20 minutes.
I think we ate more than we put on the hanger.



Friday is donut day but Easton didn't seem interested in donuts.
I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he requested cereal.
But, my little sir got a heart shaped breakfast instead.



We made cookies and had The Pioneer Woman's Spaghetti & Meatballs for Valentine Supper.
The cookies were a Pinterest recipe...they were YUMMY!
Little hands like to help with sprinkles.



My dad came for a visit on Saturday.
He and Emerson had a nice little chat.
Smiles for days.

And yesterday was Lance's birthday.
We had our first trip to church since Emerson was born.
Had Mexican for lunch.
A little playing outside when we got home.
A family nap.
Breakfast for dinner.
Birthday cake for dessert.
'Twas a good day indeed.



This week its warming up!
I believe we're going to put those Zoo passes we got for Christmas to use this week!

Happy Monday Friends!


1 comment:

  1. Ann! WHEN CAN I COME THERE??????????????? I got the Yerning BAD! Tonight, tomorrow,
    Wed,??? This is all so cute. You are a busy lil beaver and so is Easty. I love his little face in the one pic where he's having his heart shaped breakfast. He is so perfect! I could eat him up! TELL ME WHEN!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...