Nov 5, 2013

Fall isn't complete without a photo shoot

The leaves are absolutely beautiful right now! 
We had a big storm and they are drying up but there are a few spots that are absolutely amazing with color. 
Orange and gold and red so deep and beautiful that it takes your breath away. 
It's part of our daily drive to notice them. 
I love that Easton see's beauty in nature now too. 
He'll say 'momma!  look at those leaves how beautiful!' 
Oh, how I treasure this time with him!
Knowing that I am the one that's teaching him about seeing beauty in nature, it's priceless.
 
This weekend I was able to get some pictures of him.
In this season of life.  Not only Fall, but this season as an only child for just a few more weeks.
Three year olds are hard to photograph.
But, here he is.
The apple of my eye.



This.  Is.  Easton.
EXACTLY.
Full of life and personality and spunk.
I love this child.


And this pretty well sums up his reaction when I tell him I'd like to take some pictures of him.
I get my big girl camera out and you'd think I was coming after him with a cattle prod.
 
He better get used to it.
He's too dang cute, and this time is SO precious to me.

1 comment:

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...