When we found out we were having a girl, I immediately started thinking about nursery.
I didn't want too much pink.
I wanted soft and sweet.
I pinned a lot of stuff here.
I think we accomplished just that.
Take a look and see what you think!
Sources for décor:
Mirror: purchased gold from Southern Honey, painted Minnie Pearl.
Buffet used for dresser: Cuz's Antiques in Lebanon, since closed down.
Lamp: Target
Booties: Calikatrina
Vase & Sticks: from my house/yard, spray painted gold
Tie on Vase: Came with the curtains
Mobile: Handmade by me. Super easy!
Grey blanket: TJ Maxx
Changing Table Baskets: Three French Hens
Curtains: Urban Outfitters
Gold Deer Head: Z Gallerie
Book Shelves: Made by Hubby, repainted white.
Doll Bed: Handmade by my grandfather, linens by my great-grandmother
Painted in Southern Honey Paint, color Minnie Pearl
Pennant Banner: Etsy store, AFeteBeckons
Dress Form: Birthday gift from my Mother In Law
Gold E: Joann craft store, cardboard & spray painted
Bed & Changing Table: Easton's- repainted in Southern Honey Paint, color Stella
Everything gold was spray-painted Krylon Metallic Gold
Bedding not yet in. White Dust Ruffle & Fitted Sheets from Target
Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Whispering Peach
Simple & Sweet.
Peach & Gold.
My new favorite colors!
So, what do you think??









It looks absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the muted shades of pink. Perfection!
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome!!!! What stitch did you use for her blanket? I love it!! I think its the perfect dainty nursery for a beautiful little girl!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I do believe it is triple crochet. I linked to the pattern on the sources above. I love triple crochet, it moves so fast!
DeletePerfect Annie! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteher nursery is perfection!! what a sweet room for your precious girl!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! GREAT JOB!!
ReplyDeletereally pretty annie!! i love it. i love those gold baskets on the changing table -- those are my favorite types of storage!
ReplyDeleteGoodness gracious, this is all just so...pretty! I love it!!! And you said you can't be a girl mom! PSH!
ReplyDeleteOh Miss Annie I LOOOOOOVE it! Your sweet little Emerson will fit right into that room perfectly. I've missed you girl, never far from thoughts and prayers though. Glad you are doing well! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHello -
ReplyDeleteQuick question for you. Is the paint you used to paint your little girl's crib and dresser bought online at Southern Honey Workshop? Do you think it will hold up over time? How many gallons did you buy to cover the crib and dresser? Thanks so much! You have a beautiful family!
Shawna
Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete