Aug 27, 2013

2013 Wilson County Fair

Last week the fair was in town.
The Wilson County Fair is THE FAIR to go to in Middle Tennessee.
You haven't lived until you've been to The Fair.
Well...we've lived.  We went twice this year.
The weather was so mild, it was actually enjoyable.
 
My favorite area, besides the food, is the Fiddlers Grove area. 
There's all kinds of old timey things to do.
Grinding corn.  A mule grinding sorgum to make molases.  Bluegrass music.  Tractors.
 
Easton's with me on the Bluegrass music.
We sat down to listen to the Gallinipper's play and I do believe he could have sat there all night.
I know I could have.
 
He and Lance rode the Tilt-A-Whirl (aka the spinny t'ang)  too many times to count.
I love this picture!  It may be blury, but you can still see their smiles...and their laughing!
 
And...it's tradition.  I can't go to the fair without a swirly tater and a sweet tea.
 
 
The fair was so much fun for Easton this year!
He rode everything that he could.
The Tilt A Whirl was by far his favorite!
He has grown so much since last year!
It was fun to see him try new things and embrace all that the fair had to offer. 
 
 
 
 
Happy end of Summer!
 

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!These pics are amazing.The one of your boys on the spinny T'ang is MY FAVORITE! They are so dang cute. Great summary Ann. This is the best! xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Had to look at the pics again, and I do believe I can hear them laughing in that first pic!!!!I sure can!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Going to the fair at night is the best! The lights and smells and the people watching! :) I miss you girl! I've fallen off the scene it seems! But know that I am frequently thinking and pray for you :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm ready for a fair. Any fair! Except I'd like it to be a little cooler than 90 degrees when I go... so we'll wait til January?!? Also, loving the new layout look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...