Last night I was laying in the bath I felt what felt like a knee or elbow slide across my belly right under my belly button. I thought surely it was nothing and kept scrolling through my IG feed, as I lay there. Suddenly I felt it again.
I forgot what those first little movements feel like. It felt like a hip or a knee or maybe even an elbow stretching from one side to the other. Just a little bit of a tight feeling but not a fast kick like I remember Easton. As I lay in bed last night I continued to feel those movements the next few minutes. Such a treasure to have this little one growing inside of me.
The time is already going by so quickly. As I try to savor these last months just the 3 of us, it seems to go even faster than before, if that's at all possible. Life is so busy. There are so many things that require our attention in the afternoons. The days all run together.
But I pray that these next 24 weeks will go by very slow and that we can savor this time together just the 3 of us before this new little one joins our family.
This is so exiting! I am 16w along with my second as well and I just keep anticipating those first movements as I've heard they can come earlier! Very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait! Ann you are amazing. Easton will be the best Big Brother ever!! Xoxoxoo. Mom
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool feeling! And then it turns into a kickboxer (I know: I have one right now). ;)
ReplyDeleteCoolest feeling ever!!!!
ReplyDelete