May 16, 2013

Easton's going to be...

A BIG BROTHER!
 
 
We are thrilled to welcome a little baby into our family!
Baby #2 is due to arrive December 3, 2013.
I was 11 weeks on Tuesday and had my routine check up that day as well.
We heard a strong heartrate at 150.
Easton's calling the baby a boy- Levi to be exact.
Only time will tell!
I'm looking forward to slowing down this summer and enjoying these last few months as the three of us. 
Life just really goes way too fast, but I want to savor this time.
 
 
 

23 comments:

  1. Congatulations! I'm a relatively new reader - love your blog (and your house, btw...I hope that doesn't make me a stalker!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Annie!I am thrilled for y'all and Easton looks so proud. And I actually like the name Levi. Good pick Easton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeee!! Congratulation sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot! Yay Annie! Love your cute little baby bump. Did you happen to read my blog about drinking the water? You are the eighth person I know that is pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to drive on down there and squeeze your guts!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ANNIE! YAYYYYYY!!!!! so happy for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda want to be like, "I already knew. Nah, nah, nah, nah nah!!!!" Girl, I'm so happy for you. And look how pretty your arms are in that belly pic. Beautiful Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Annie! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word!!! Congratulations, beautiful mama!!! So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeeeeeeek!! Dnxinsvsicnfbdjaobdksndksndkznd I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    May this be the best pregnancy and delivery in all of history. May you have energy and joy the entire time. I am so happy for Easton! There's no better gift a parent can give a child than a sibling. Hooray for the Farrars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congratulations! I will be excited to read about your pregnancy, thoughts, and feelings on having baby #2. So curious how that all works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO giddy for you! This is amazing news! Fill up that new house, girl! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! That is such an exciting announcement! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. STOP IT! OMG I am so excited!!!! Congratulations! And YES you need to get that big boy room done ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excited, thrilled and just over the moon happy for your little family... Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so excited for your family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SOOOOO excited for you Annie!!!
    You are a beautiful mother and are going to make an even more beautiful mommy of two.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ANNIE!! I have been so behind on my blog reading, and was so excited to see this post today!! What an exciting announcement, and what an exciting time for your family! Congratulations, chica!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. :)))))))))))) I'm so excited for your growing family, Annie! SO excited! Y'all are beautiful. :) Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats, Annie! So happy for you and your sweet family. Patrick and I are expecting our first baby on Halloween...a little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...