Sep 1, 2011

Jibber Jabber...

So, I thought it would be fun to compile a list of words that Easton can say...you know, for the baby book...oh...wait...there's not one...right...proceed...

So, here goes the words...and translations...

daddy, mommy, eat, bath, bed, row row {as in row, row, row your boat}, out, off, car, truck, big truck, diaper, papa, Ali, Bob Bob, GG {sounds more like geeg}, bumbaba {bumble bee---in reference to the bumble bee song}, up, Chris {pronounced kish}, bye bye, hi, sing {swing}, side {outside}, poop, duck, baby, bik {book}, ball, baa-ba {baseball}, bat, bee, hot, wow, whoa, nana {banana}, wa wa {water or milk}, ta tu {thank you}, ra ra {passi- I'm not sure where ra ra came from---but I think it's cute}. 

I'm sure there's more but that's what I can think of right now.  It's really funny having conversations now.  He really understands what we're saying and can communicate in his own little way.  We had a conversation on the way home from school the other day that had me in stitches.  It might have been our very first 'conversation'. 

Easton: side?
Me: yes,  you were outside.  your friends are outside playing at school.  we'll play outside when we get home.
E: car?
M: yes, we can play with your car when we get home.
E: vrrrm, vrrrrrm
M: that's right buddy, the car does go vrrrrm, vrrrrrrm.
E: daddy?
M:  daddy's at work.  but he'll be home soon after we get home
E: ooohhh
M: easton, you are so smart! 
E: mmmhmmmm
M: and funny
E: hahahahaha!  {no joke, started laughing just like he knew laughter = funny!}

Oh that boy.  He cracks me up!  So much fun to have a conversation with a little person. 

Also, he knows that
cows say moooooo
dogs say woof woof
cat says meow {with a little bit of a shoulder shrug and a squint}
lion says roooooaaaar

And he can sign the following:
more, water, please & happy- there may be more of those that I just don't pick up on. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. you are having a conversation with your BABY! I can't believe that. Ruby talks and talks and TALKS but in gibberish. Only a few words are understandable. Unlike mr. encyclopedia Easton!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...