Mar 23, 2011

Somebody REALLY loves momma's chicken casserole!

Oh Easty, how I love you!

Chicken Casserole Recipe sure to please any crowd!
PICKY ONES TOO!
We call this Debbie Willis Chicken Casserole
6-10 boneless chicken tenderloins
Bake for 30 minutes
flipping half way
Shred Chicken in tiny pieces and put in baking dish.  I use 8 X 8.
In small bowl mix together 2 cans cream of chicken soup with 1 small sour cream.
Pour cream of chicken and sour cream over chicken.
THEN----for the crunchy goodness.
Melt 1 stick of butter in the microwave.
Crush a stick and a half of ritz crackers in a ziploc bag.
Pour melted butter in ziploc.
SHAKEY SHAKEY SHAKEY as I tell Easton.
Then pour this buttery goodness on top of the chicken and cream of chicken.
"Bake at 350 till gold-n-bubbly"

Serve with steamed broccoli.

YUMMY!
I know this pleases my boys.  Hope it does yours too!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute, Ann! I love the "shaky, shaky shaky" part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann! THIS IS PRICELESS. Debbie Willis would be soooooooo proud. And, more reason to make this "not private" :) And, the "Gold n bubbly part" makes my nose tingle. Gittit Malynn! awwwwww XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...