Jan 15, 2011

We've got the sickies again

Well, seems as if little Easton picked up a germ at school! I dropped him off Thursday healthy and when I picked him up he was snotty. Ah, the joys of daycare!

AND- Not to mention, what it takes to use the boogie sucker on him! I have to lay him on the floor- between my legs, head at my crotch and his arms under my thighs. Then I proceed to go to town with the blue bulb! Who came up with that thing anyways??? After that I squirt a little saline on a q-tip and swirl that around in his nose. Finally comes the vasoline under the nose and on his little chapped cheeks. It's quite a process but we do our best!

Oh yes, and I'm sitting here with tissue up my nose cause its running down my face.  LOVELY!  I'll save you the photos!  ;)  Guess we're going to have to sanitize the house again!  GERMS BEWARE!

 Happy Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...