Jan 10, 2011

Snow Day! AGAIN

I feel like we've had lots of snow already this year...FINE BY ME!

We got MORE today!

We had a great time staying at home and playing in the snow!
I didn't want to mess up the perfectness of the snow on the deck forgot to stick a ruler down in the snow to see how deep but I'm pretty sure it was 3-4 inches!

Momma, plllllleeeeeaaaaassseee can we go play in the snow???

We went down to Honey's house this afternoon to go sledding with the brothers!
Um...mom, I can't see...

I was having a jim dandy time...easton, not so much!

This was as good as it got!  Daddy pulling us in Honey's yard!
FUN TIMES!

Sorry E, we're making memories honey!  Cooperate Please! 

Ah, yes, that's better.  He LOVES him some daddy!


This was our attempt at Easton sledding on his own.
He couldn't sit up because he had too many layers on!
He DID NOT like it ONE.BIT.

Maybe if I can piece together some video's I'll show you just HOW MUCH he didn't like it!

Hope you all enjoyed your day as much as we did!

1 comment:

  1. every picture in this post is PRECIOUS! I flippin love that sweet boys knitted beanie.
    I love the one where you are having the time of your life and Easton's like IT'S FREEZING LET'S GO INSIDE!!
    Cute family pics, too:)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...