Dec 19, 2010

Christmas Cookies 101




Can someone tell me what in the sam hill happened to these friggin cookies?

I had GRAND plans for these cookies but they were a flop!
The dough was a sticky gooey mess and wouldn't cut out at all.
They taste DELISH, but as for decorating and giving as gifts- that's a NO!

So, my coworkers will get their fair share of un-iced sugar cookies this week!

Feel free to chime in and tell me what I did wrong.  I'm thinking I needed more flour- they are kinda thin...

This is PRECISELY the reason I crochet---if it's bad, I just pull it out...but this....my whole kitchen was a DISASTER...and it was a failure.  Oh well.  Lesson learned.  BUY PRE MADE SUGAR COOKIES!

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, they look cute to me! You may have done this, but someone told me this week to make sure and refrigerate the dough for at least a couple of hours or over night. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...