Dec 29, 2010

9 Month Pictures

We snuck (sneeked?) and had Easton's 9 Month Pictures made a few weekends ago.  We wanted to keep it a secret so we could use them as gifts.  We had to do this shoot at our house because it was cold and almost rainy that day.  So, without further delay...

http://www.kvpslideshows.info/Easton9mo/

There are 2 pix where Easton appears to have 3 feet, but I assure you, he's only got 2!  ;)

ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. annie! these are SO GOOD! I found one where he mysteriously had 3 feet-haha!

    These are so cute I can't pick my favorite. He is DARLING in the blue monster onesie! And i LOVE the one of all 3 of you on your bed and you guys are in the background and he's crawling towards the camera in the foregroud...LOVE THAT!

    Kirby, haha...cracks me up. She (he?) is just so complacent it looks like.

    I like that they are in your home, they are more personable and warm feeling. They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...