Nov 22, 2009

Birthday Festivities


It seems only appropraite to celebrate for a few days when you turn 16 right?  So, that's exactly what we did.
Thursday night we celebrated at a Japanese restaurant in town.  Lance and I joined my mom, Ronnie, my dad, Donna, Nana, Ganny, Uncle Bubba, Savannah, John and the Birthday Girl for dinner and cake!  We had a great time!  Here are a few pics from the night.


My Dad and his beautiful fiance Donna


Me & The Hub's


Me & Ali with Nana (Dad's mom)


Ali & I with Ganny (mom's mom)


Left to right
Lance, Savy, Ali & John


And- a birthday is not complete without a Sweet-n-Sassy's Cake!

Saturday night rouned out the festivities.  We had all her friends come out for a birthday celebration at a local park.  We rented a pavilion and ordered bbq with all the "fixins'" and had cake and smores which we roasted the marshmellows over 2 firepits.  Roughly 50 15-18 year olds were in attendance.  Lance was the DJ for the night and did his best to get the dancing started- but it didn't work.  I think they were all embarrased! They're at that age...but they had a great time nonetheless.  My dad had put together a slide show of about 200 pictures of Ali from when she was about 4 or 5 till now.  It was priceless.  I for one, shed a few tears! 

Here are some of my fav's from the night:











Until next year Al!  For now, drive safe- no texting while driving- always wear your seatbelt!
WE LOVE YOU!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...