...I will be a HAIR STYLIST!
Friday night, after we set up for the Yard Sale, we colored and hi-lighted Ali's hair!
The bottom was to be CHOCOLATE and the top would be blonde hi-lights...
However, dear ole Mom bought MAHOGANY! OOOPS!
We tried to get Ali to embrace her INNER ROCK STAR DIVA SELF
...but she wasn't buying it...
So, after a midnight trip to the local Wally World- and a box of Perfect 10 Light Brown
applied in the garage early Saturday morning during the Yard Sale...
VOILA- BEAUTY QUEEN!
For those of you who don't know, this is MY 15 year old sister- meet Alison!
How beautiful is she?!?!?!?!
So, in my next life,
I'll be a hair dresser and she'll be my first client!
Lord knows she's been a guiney pig her fair share of the time.
Thanks for letting me practice on you!
I love you Ali!




You did a great job, Annie! I will be your second client in our next lives. ;)
ReplyDelete