Well, we survived our first day of school! Actually, the first week now.
It's so surreal thinking that my first born is now in Kindergarten. That's a big deal. A really big deal.
I knew he was ready, but I wasn't sure that Lance and I were ready.
But we took the leap and he's done so wonderful!
After a full week in, he's made some friends, he's had his feelings hurt and he's learned new things.
I'm not sure he'll ever get past the little girl 'smacking' him on the first day of school in the cafeteria, however after seeing her response when I dropped him off on Monday, I'm certain that 'smack' was a love pat. She seems a little boy crazy over my Easty. #tooearlyforthis
They allowed us a week to walk them in and then we had to start dropping them off at the door with the rest of the kids. I think this was the hardest for me, because it's a long walk from the gym to his room, but he did it with confidence.
I cannot wait to see how much he grows in this school year and see all that he learns.
He amazes us daily with just how smart he is.
His love for others and his tender heart is such a blessing.
Easton Garrett, you make us proud buddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!