Jun 23, 2014

Emerson Sloan:: 7 Months

These pictures are becoming more and more of a challenge.
I feel like I went from propping her up in the corner, to making sure she doesn't jump out of the chair.
This girl is on the move!
Lots of changes this month!
We rolled over, sat up and crawled all in one scoop.
Now, we're pulling up all over things and giving mom heart attacks.

We've started eating 'solids'.
First food was Butternut Squash like her brother.
It was a hit!
We've also had green beans, pears, prunes, sweet potatoes and just tonight- green peas.
She likes my baby food better than Gerber.
I've made the butternut squash, pears and peas for her.
Easton never had purchased baby food, but with vacation, it was easier to give her that.
I enjoy making her food though, so I plan on doing it as time allows. 

Sleep.
Oh sleep.
I don't know if we'll ever meet again.
I hope we do, but it's not looking very promising.
We've started a night time routine, but she still gets up quite a few times at night.
Not always to eat, sometimes to snuggle.
I won't lie- I do love the snuggles, but I also would like some sleep.

Naps.
10am and 2pm and a late afternoon nap too.
I try to get the 10am nap in her bed.  Our longest yet was an hour and a half.
That was glorious!

She's very strong willed. 
Has her own idea about what should be done.
She loves to be held and talked to.
She's very happy.  And oh so sweet.

Little Sister, we're glad you're ours!  
We LOVE YOU!









Also, I lowered the mattress today.
She's going to give me grey hair.
Sister will be the one to have stitches and broken bones.
She's going to be a dare devil.
Help me Jesus.




2 comments:

  1. Happy 7 months, Emerson! Violet (8m) is not yet crawling and mama is a-ok with it! She's a scooter, so she is mobile, yet still slow haha!

    Did you make her onesie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute though! I'm terrified for my next one because my twins were so easy. At 3.5years they still haven't climbed out of their crib....which is why they're still in cribs.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...