This year we decided to take Easton to a HUGE Community Easter Egg Hunt.
They had 2 hunts. We went to the early one.
It's a free event that a church puts on at a local park.
They had inflatables, pony rides, face painting, train rides, a small petting zoo.
It really was perfect!
Minus the rain we'd had all week, things were a bit soggy.
Easton loved the inflatables!
Aren't y'all proud? I let him play in the germs balls!
This hunt was no joke. It wasn't much of a hunt, as you can see behind Easton, the eggs were just laid on the football field, but it was FUN!
And quick! I think once the hunt started it last a minute. 60 seconds. At most.
Easton wasn't too sure about the chick, but he liked the duck.
Followed by a fun lunch with cousins and a big ole Saturday nap, the Hunt was a BIG HIT!




We were at that egg hunt, too! Sad we didn't bump into you guys! Hope you're doing well and the new house is fabulous!
ReplyDeletethat would totally be me -- letting parker play in the germ/balls. i'm loosening up though! progress, progress!! this looks like fun.
ReplyDeletei am totally the same way!!! i want to spray my kids down with lysol when they get out of any play-area... let alone one full of balls! we sometimes go to a bounce house, and i always prepare myself for sickness after we leave- germ central!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet Easton! And I am completely the same about germs, I'm not too crazy in public but as soon as I get her to myself, it's sanitizer-city.
ReplyDeleteI love those close-up shots of each of you with the blurry eggs behind you. :)
ReplyDeleteAhh these pictures are so adorable! Love how his hat is a bit over his eyes haha
ReplyDeletex
Marielle