Jul 5, 2011

Happy 4th!

We celebrated the 4th on the 3rd & 4th. 
Double the BBQ
Double the Pasta Salad
Double the Potatoe Salad
Double Desserts
Double the FUN!

Sunday night we went to Beth & Michael's. 
Between the 3 couples, we had 4 littles.  All Boys. Ages 6 months to 2 years.
Everyone played great together and had a big time playing outside.



I love the red cheeks on the big boys.
They were playing hard!



We ended the night with a fireworks show.
The boys weren't too sure about them,
but I guess that's to be expected of large loud explosions near by in the sky.

Monday we stayed home for the most part of the day then we went to Honey's house for BBQ & Fixin's...

and some swingin'...

Easty loves to SWING!


And...my signature item because everyone loves Dipped Pretzels...

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!
 
Thanks to all those who have served or are serving our Country fighting for our Freedom!
And thanks to the families of those service men & women- a huge sacrifice on your part too.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Very Cute Ann! And very Patriotic I might add! Thanks for updating FINALLY! haha
    Easton has the best smile in the world. He's as edible as the pretzels. xoxoxoxo

    ps for all yall, that read this but don't leave a comment......... sorry bout my spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...