Apr 25, 2011

Doctors Orders

Another day with mom, was just what the doctor ordered.

We had another rough night.  I decided to stay home with Easton another day to monitor him and take him on to the doctor this afternoon if need be.  Well...NEED BE.  I took his temp at 8 and it was 102.  :(  BOO!

After a few morning naps together on the couch we loaded up and went to see Dr. Shephard. 

Dr. Shephard confirmed that his ears were improving so the antibiotic was working.  However, the fever was coming from a different source.  Perhaps he picked up a fever virus somewhere along the way.  Also, he had a small rash on his chest and belly (small enough that it wouldn't even show up in a pic) that needed to be looked at.  Dr. S said that was more than likely coming from the fever and it was breaking in the form of a rash.  Also known as Roseola.  But the rash is a good thing, apparently. 

Anywho...after an afternoon trip to the dr, an afternoon nap on the way home and some Sonic Sweet Tea for mom, we're all feeling much better!!!!

Ahhh!  Yes, MUCH BETTER!!!
Appetite is a dead give away that this boy is on the mend!

Hopefully we all sleep in our own beds tonight (ahem... Easty, I'm talkin to you!!!)
 and we wake refreshed and rarin' to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...