The kitchen is finally finished
(well...we've got to get the quarter round down...but for the most part, it's done!)!!!!
I couldn't be happier with the outcome. It was worth the wait!
Lance worked so hard on this kitchen and I'm so thankful for his hard work and craftsmanship.
He's quite the handy man!
Here is the BEFORE of the kitchen...
AND...Here is the newly remodeled kitchen!
Here's a list of what we did:
Replaced lighting
Bought new appliances
Removed the dishwasher island and moved dishwasher
Painted the cabinets
Replaced yucky laminate flooring with tile
New Granite Countertops
New Sink & Faucet
Replaced door hardware on cabinets
Now, I can try to begin repaying hubs for his hard work---with some scrumdiddlyumptious meals from my brand new kitchen!
Until next time,




Wow!! It looks great, Annie!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Annie! I can not believe you have time to keep it up...SUPER MOM! The kitchen looks great and Easton is HANDSOME!
ReplyDeleteDawn (YMCA)
Wonderful job, Annie and Lance! It looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see it in person. Hugs to that heartbreaker Easton!
ReplyDelete