Jul 27, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like...

CHRISTMAS?  Seriously...It's July!  Easton and I took a little trip this afternoon to Hobby Lobby and this is what we saw when we were walking through...

Now look, I'm all about Christmas, this year especially since it will be Baby's First Christmas, but really...it's hot as blue blazes- I don't even want to think about dragging the Christmas tree down out of the attic.  Not to mention all the Rubbermaid tubs up there melting in this heat!

It'll be here before we know it!

You're welcome for the reminder!



2 comments:

  1. Are you SERIOUS?! I can't believe that!

    You know something funny? I can tell you have a southern accent just by the way you write...

    p.s. so sorry i never emailed you back. Or did I? i can't remember...either way, so sweet of you to take your precious mama time to email me! One day i MIGHT be brave enough to do our cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too ran into this problem at Hobby Lobby! My goodness folks a bit early this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...