These are the shelves that Lance built for Easton!
I bought this dresser a while back at the Salvation Army and refinished it myself.
It's the perfect addition the the nursery!
The prints above the bed came from Lee ArtHaus on Etsy. Lance found these!
He's got good taste, what can I say?!?!?
Lance refinished our chaning table. Bob & Cindy got us the changing table but when it came in it was "too shiney" so he had to distress it. He put 2 coats of black paint on it, rubbed the edges with a sanding block and sealed it with poly. It now matches the style of the bed and the dresser with the distressed look.
It looks awesome!
Here's the piggy bank we painted a few weeks back. He mimicks the bedding.
And, these are the little felt owls that I made for his mobile. We opted to hang them instead from the curtain rod by twine- I think its a cute touch. These hang over the changing table.
I'm thrilled with his new room and I hope that he loves it just as much!






Oh my goodness, it is adorable!! The cuteness factor will multiply by a million when Easton gets in there! :)
ReplyDeleteEaston is going to love it! It looks so great, Annie and Lance! I especially love the bright green bins in the changing table. Love it all!
ReplyDeleteLOVE. IT.
ReplyDeleteAnn, that looks great! I love the dresser that you refinished! And the changing table! It all looks so good!