It's funny how everytime I start to wonder if everythings "ok" inside...I get a little nudge from my angel that says "yes mommy, I'm in here, and everything's ok." I know its not only our baby, but Jesus reassuring me that He has got our little one in His hands. Well tonight was one of those nights.
I got home and got a wild hair to pull up all of my summer flowers out of the front beds since a frost is probably just nights away. So, with Kirby in tow, I did just that. I pulled up all the small flowers first, but next, NEXT, were the MAMMOTH Lantana that I planted at the beginning of Summer. They have morphed into some of the most beautiful, colorful, THICK & STRONG flowers I've ever planted. If you need a hearty plant, this is the one for you.
I digress...anyways, after getting all the flowers up- using a lot of my might, too much I might add- I start to wonder, "is everything ok inside?" I kept asking Lance for reassurance if he thought I could have hurt anything while pulling and tugging on those flowers. He said he was sure everything was fine.
So, I had some dinner while Lance and Tyler (Lance's oldest younger brother) worked on some honey-do's around the house. Then as I sat and watched Grey's Anatomy, here came that sweet little nudge. Most of the time when I try to get Lance to feel, it's not quite strong enough for him to feel...but tonight it kept up so we tried again. We sat there for a brief moment, and then, there it was....HE FELT IT! I've been wanting so badly for him to feel it, so he could connect like I do and finally, he felt it. I said "did you feel it?" and when I looked up at him- it was so sweet- I could tell that yes, he could feel it. He kept his hand there a little longer, but nothing more- but that one little kick was enough for tonight.
I can still feel "it" as we speak and for that I am thankful. As I sit her and update my blog, a blog I read daily, MckMama is posting tweets about her sweet Stellan who is fighting for his life while batteling severe bouts of SVT going on 48 hours now. Please pray for this family as they decide what steps to take next.
We go to the doctor for our 20 week ultrasound and check up on Monday. We will then know if this "it" is a boy or a girl. I cannot wait to find out what this little angel inside of me is. I can't wait to put a name with this baby and all of the things that come along with finding out if it's a boy or girl! I sure hope he\she is in a position where we can tell what the sex is. Please keep us in your prayers as we go on Monday and also keep Stellan and his family in your prayers.
We have so much to be thankful for.
Back soon,
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on! Comment! I'd love you for it!